Is Acorda Therapeutics a Scammer?

A community member has initiated a collaboration campaign to investigate, research, interview, gather evidence, and compile a comprehensive dossier on Acorda Therapeutics. This webpage will, therefore, help in consolidating all information with which you can draw logical and valid inferences and conclusions.

Who is Acorda Therapeutics?

FYI, Acorda Therapeutics is based at Ardsley, NY United States.

To facilitate our community members, we have designated this space for the (upcoming) report and discussion on Acorda Therapeutics and encourage you to contribute by submitting vital information or sharing this page.

If you would like to share your experience with Acorda Therapeutics, submit an anonymous tip or add any document related to this investigation, you can do it by adding your comments below. Alternatively, you can communicate with the author(s) of the (upcoming) report by sending a direct message to the Moderators. If you rather contact the researchers via email, please message us at [email protected] and we’ll put you in touch with them.

1. Acorda Therapeutics is really a terrible organisation. I have worked there and I would like to contribute to this investigation myself. Just let me know what would be the best method to share my experiences of working with Acorda? Should I send you an email or write a comment here? Thanks.

2. Hi, I’m a journalist specialising in medical topics and news. If your researchers have found anything fruitful against Acorda Therapeutics, then can you please share them with me? You can contact me through my email: [email protected]. I’ll be looking forward to hearing from you.