Adam Wilson Trading

Adam Wilson is a forex trading scammer who is taking advantage of people who lose their money to shady Forex brokers like IQ Option etc. You will see comments like these online:

“I will advice you to contact Mr Adam Wilson at adamwilson. trading (at) consultant.com/ for better understanding because his strategies really helped me withdraw my money that was stuck in my broker account and I even made more huge profits. He is genuine and honest. you can contact him if you discover that your broker is scamming you or having withdrawal problem. All thanks to him”

THIS IS A SCAM! He will ask you for a “small fee” to get your funds back and then run away with your money. As the whole transaction is done online, you cannot get your money back and cannot trace him.

Please stay away from Mr. Adam Wilson and do not respond to any emails from [email protected] These scams are more common than they should be and it’s important for you to stay safe from them.

I wrote this post because my friend almost got caught up in this scam but thankfully I saved her before she could end up losing her funds. Thanks for reading. Please share this post with your friends and family, save them from this predator.

2.5 Total Score
Scam!

Adam Wilson Trading is a very pathetic scam which claims to get traders refund from Brokers for a "small fee". This is an absolute scam!

Trust
1.0
Support
1.5
Reputation
5.0
Experience
2.5
PROS
  • NOTHING
CONS
  • Fake service
  • Scam
  • Unethical
Add your review
We will be happy to hear your thoughts