Is Ananda Hemp A Scammer?

A community member has initiated a collaboration campaign to investigate, research, interview, gather evidence, and compile a comprehensive dossier on Ananda Hemp. This webpage will, therefore, help in consolidating all information with which you can draw logical and valid inferences and conclusions.

Who is Ananda Hemp?

FYI, Ananda Hemp is based at Georgetown, KY United States.

To facilitate our community members, we have designated this space for the (upcoming) report and discussion on Ananda Hemp and encourage you to contribute by submitting vital information or sharing this page.

If you would like to share your experience with Ananda Hemp, submit an anonymous tip or add any document related to this investigation, you can do it by adding your comments below. Alternatively, you can communicate with the author(s) of the (upcoming) report by sending a direct message to the Moderators. If you rather contact the researchers via email, please message us at [email protected] and we’ll put you in touch with them.

1. Hi,
    I’m a journalist for a popular news website. If you’d like, I can share your findings on my platform where more people will get to know about it. Just let me know when you find something in this regard (or if you don’t find anything at all). I have sent you an email, we can have more transparent conversation there.

2. It’s a great initiative of you guys, I appreciate that. I would also like to share some information on this organisation as I have worked with them in the past and know how they operate. Can you check your email, I have sent you a detailed article on my experiences with those guys?

3. I was a past customer of Ananda Hemp and my experience with this organisation was very painful. I would like to share my experiences with this company to aid you in this investigation. Can you tell me where should I send my review? Would it be okay to share it as a comment here or should I send you an email? Kindly let me know.