Is Ansun BioPharma a Scammer?

A community member has initiated a collaboration campaign to investigate, research, interview, gather evidence, and compile a comprehensive dossier on Ansun BioPharma. This webpage will, therefore, help in consolidating all information with which you can draw logical and valid inferences and conclusions.

Who is Ansun BioPharma?

FYI, Ansun BioPharma is based at San Diego, CA United States.

To facilitate our community members, we have designated this space for the (upcoming) report and discussion on Ansun BioPharma and encourage you to contribute by submitting vital information or sharing this page.

If you would like to share your experience with Ansun BioPharma, submit an anonymous tip or add any document related to this investigation, you can do it by adding your comments below. Alternatively, you can communicate with the author(s) of the (upcoming) report by sending a direct message to the Moderators. If you rather contact the researchers via email, please message us at [email protected] and we’ll put you in touch with them.

1. Hi,
    I run a blog about the Pharma industry and I’m really interested in your research. Have you found anything serious against this company? If you have, would you like to share it with me? You can reply here or send me an email on this address: [email protected]. I’ll be looking forward to hearing from you.

2. Reply
    Employee at Ansun BioPharma
    September 9, 2020 at 9:17 am

I’m working at Ansun BioPharma and I hate to say this, but several of your suspicions are true. It’s surprising how they are getting away with some of the stuff they are doing.
    I have some evidence which can be monumental for your investigation. Please contact me so I can share it with you. I don’t know what would be the best method to send you that information.