Apex Power – It is a Ponzi Scheme. The Truth Exposed (2023)
On its website, Apex Power does not reveal ownership or executive information.
On December 16th, 2022, Apex Power’s website domain (“theapexpower.com”) was privately registered.
Marketing films featuring creator “Lahm Andreas” can be seen on Apex Power’s official YouTube channel.
It’s your typical rented office production, complete with some non-native English speakers.
“Lahm Andreas” is Axel Capurro. Capurro used to be the frontman for the Italian heavy metal band ANEWRAGE.
Capurro is the second from the right.
Are you still not convinced? A screenshot from Apex Power commercial film was compared to a recent March 12th photo from Capurro’s personal Instagram profile:
On March 21st, Apex Power commercial video was released to YouTube. Capurro’s bracelet and ring are identical in both images.
Capurro, who is originally from Italy, relocated to Colombia sometime after ANEWRAGE split in January 2021.
This is from the caption of a Capurro song released to YouTube in January 2021;
Original song written during a really difficult period I’ve been looking forward to seeing my love again.
She is Colombian and I am Italian, and we have been waiting for one another for 8 months with no plans to be together until November 2020.
In June 2021, Capurro will marry his partner in Colombia.
I’m presuming the remainder of Apex Power’s executive cast is Colombian or at the very least a Colombian resident.
The official Apex Power Facebook group is run in India.
An increasing MLM Ponzi practice is the utilization of South American actors with Indians handling social media.
Bitrobix and Mitotic Money are two recent examples that BehindMLM has come across that have both failed.
Boris CEO Ponzi schemes are usually perpetrated by Russians and/or Ukrainians.
While I cannot be certain, I believe the new South American Boris CEO scams are being perpetrated by the same coordinated set of Eastern European scammers.
Apex Power presents a corporate address in Scotland in an attempt to appear legitimate. The corporation appears to have no real ties to Scotland.
In order to appear more official, Apex Power supplies incorporation certificates for a variety of shell businesses in Scotland, Romania, Canada, the United Kingdom, Pakistan, and Uganda.
Because of the simplicity with which scammers can register shell businesses using fictitious information, fundamental incorporation in any jurisdiction is irrelevant when it comes to MLM due diligence.
Finally, despite the fact that it has only been in operation for a few months, Apex Power fraudulently claims to have “launched our company in 2019.”
As always, if an MLM firm is not honest about who runs or controls it, consider twice before joining and/or turning over any money.
Apex Power does not offer any retailable items or services.
Affiliates can only promote The Apex Power affiliate membership.
Their Compensation Plan
Apex Power affiliates commit money with the promise of up to 750% returns.
- Power Bit Package: Invest $21 to $2500 and get 1.5% every day for 200 days.
- Solar Package: Invest $2501 to $25,000 and get 1.75% every day for 180 days.
- Wind Package: Invest between $25,001 and $50,000 and receive 2% every day for 170 days.
- Invest $50,000 to $100,000 and receive 2.25% each day for 160 days with the Hydro Package.
- Global Package: Invest $100,000 to $250,000 and earn 2.5% every day for 150 days.
- Royalty Invest $250,001 or more and receive 3% each day for 250 days.
Monday through Friday, returns are paid out. All withdrawals are subject to an 8% fee by Apex Power.
The MLM side of Apex Power pays for the recruitment of affiliate investors.
Apex Power Affiliate Ranks
Apex Power’s compensation structure consists of ten ranks.
They are as follows, along with their respective qualification criteria:
- Rank 1 – create a downline investment of $5,000 on both sides of your binary team.
- Rank 2 – create a downline investment of $25,000 on both sides of your binary team.
- Rank 3 – bring in $100,000 in downline investment on both sides of your binary team.
- Rank 4 – bring in $500,000 in downline investment on both sides of your binary team.
- Rank 5 – bring in $1,000,000 in downline investment on both sides of your binary team.
- Rank 6 – bring in $2,500,000 in downline investment on both sides of your binary team.
- Rank 7 – bring in $5,000,000 in downline investment on both sides of your binary team.
- Rank 8 – bring in $10,000,000 in downline investment on both sides of your binary team.
- Rank 9 – bring in $50,000,000 in downline investment on both sides of your binary team.
- Rank 10 – bring in $100,000,000 in downline investment on both sides of your binary team.
Apex Power affiliates that attract new affiliate investors can receive an “advance” on their returns.
- Within two days, acquire five affiliates who invest the same amount or more as you have and you will receive a 15% ROI advance.
- Within four days, find ten affiliates who invest the same amount or more as you have and you will receive a 25% ROI advance.
- Within 7 days, acquire fifteen affiliates who invest as much as or more than you have contributed and receive a 50% ROI advance.
Apex Power gives a referral commission on funds invested by affiliates who were personally recruited.
Apex Power affiliate’s investment determines the referral commission rate:
- Power Affiliates in the Bit tier earn a 7% referral commission.
- Affiliates in the Solar tier earn an 8% referral commission.
- Affiliates in the Wind tier earn a 9% referral commission.
- Affiliates in the Hydro tier earn a 10% referral commission.
- Affiliates on the Global and Royalty tiers get a 12% referral commission.
Apex Power uses a binary compensation mechanism to pay residual commissions.
In a binary compensation system, an affiliate is placed at the top of a binary team, which is divided into two sides (left and right).
The binary team’s first level has two slots. The binary team’s second level is created by dividing the initial two slots into two positions each (4 positions).
As needed, subsequent levels of the binary team are constructed, with each successive level containing twice as many spots as the previous level.
Positions on the binary team are filled through direct and indirect affiliate recruitment. It should be noted that there is no limit to how deep a binary team can grow.
Each day, Apex Power totals new investment volume on both sides of the binary team.
Affiliates are compensated as a percentage of funds generated on their weaker binary team:
- Power Bit tier affiliates receive a 7% residual commission rate
- Solar tier affiliates receive an 8% residual commission rate
- Wind-tier affiliates receive a 10% residual commission rate
- Global and Royalty tier affiliates receive a 12% residual commission rate
Once paid out, volume is matched against the stronger binary team side and flushed.
Any leftover volume on the stronger binary team side carries over.
Rank Achievement Bonus
Apex Power offers a one-time Rank Achievement Bonus to affiliates that reach Rank 1 or higher:
- Qualify at Rank 1 and receive $100
- Qualify at Rank 2 and receive $500
- Qualify at Rank 3 and receive $2500
- Qualify at Rank 4 and receive $12,500
- Qualify at Rank 5 and receive $30,000
- Qualify at Rank 6 and receive $75,000
- Qualify at Rank 7 and receive $160,000
How to Join
Apex Power affiliate membership is completely free.
A least $21 commitment is required to fully participate in the attached income opportunity.
Apex Power is looking for investment in US dollars and cryptocurrency equivalents.
Apex Power claims to be active in renewable energy projects such as solar, wind, and hydropower.
Our goal is to create a sustainable and green environment in which we save present resources for future generations. We concentrate on using renewable energy sources such as solar energy, wind energy, and hydropower to achieve great socially acceptable results.
This power is allegedly then used to mine cryptocurrency.
Renewable energy sources such as solar, wind, and hydropower can be used to power cryptocurrency mining operations.
Naturally, there is no indication that Apex Power is involved in renewable energy or cryptocurrency mining.
Apex Power’s business model also fails the Ponzi logic test.
To make Apex Power’s business model work, the company must already have energy and mining activities in place.
This begs the question, why do they need your money in the first place?
Apex Power promises a 750% ROI in 250 days on investments of $250,001 or more. Finding investors would be a piece of cake if scaled down to 300% over 200 days on just $21.
That is if Apex Power’s marketing claims aren’t complete nonsense, which they are.
New investment is the sole provable source of revenue entering Apex Power.
Apex Power is a Ponzi scam since it uses new investments to give investors a daily return.
As with other MLM Ponzi schemes, once affiliate recruiting is exhausted, new investments will dry up.
This will deprive Apex Power of ROI revenue, resulting in a collapse.
Ponzi schemes’ math ensures that when they fail, the vast majority of participants lose money.
What is a Ponzi scheme?
A Ponzi scheme is a deceptive investment strategy that promises high rates of return with no risk to investors. A Ponzi scheme is a fraudulent investment scheme in which money is collected from later participants to produce profits for earlier investors. This is comparable to a pyramid scam in that both rely on new investors’ finances to pay off previous investors.
Both Ponzi and pyramid schemes inevitably fail when the influx of new investors stops and there isn’t enough money to go around. The plots begin to crumble at that time.
- By recruiting new investors who are promised a huge payoff with little to no risk, the Ponzi scheme produces returns for existing investors.
- The fraudulent investment strategy is based on using funds from new investors to pay off previous donors.
- Companies that run a Ponzi scheme concentrate their efforts on enticing new clients to make investments; otherwise, their system will become illiquid.
- The SEC has provided recommendations on what to look for in suspected Ponzi schemes, such as guaranteed returns or investment vehicles that are not registered with the SEC.
- Bernie Madoff perpetrated the greatest Ponzi scheme, duping thousands of investors out of billions of dollars.
How exactly does a Ponzi scheme operate?
An investment fraud known as a Ponzi scheme draws investors with claims of great returns and no risk but fails to invest the money as stated. Instead, it pays off earlier investors with money from future investors while maybe keeping a portion of the profits. These schemes typically fail when recruiting investors becomes challenging or when multiple investors attempt to cash out. They depend on a steady flow of new buyers to operate. They are called after Charles Ponzi, who ran a similar scam using postal stamps in the 1920s.
A Ponzi scheme is a type of investment scam in which clients are promised a high profit with little or no risk. Companies that run a Ponzi scheme devote all of their resources to acquiring new investors.
This new revenue is utilized to pay original investors’ returns, which are labeled as a profit from a valid transaction. Ponzi schemes rely on a steady stream of new investments to keep paying out profits to older investors. When this flow runs out, the scheme crumbles.
Wrapping Up with Ponzi Scheme Red Flags
Regardless of the technology utilized, the majority of Ponzi schemes have similar characteristics. The Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) has recognized the following characteristics to be on the lookout for:
- A promise of high rewards with no risk.
- A steady stream of returns regardless of market conditions
- Unregistered investments with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC)
- Clients are not permitted to access official papers for their investment strategies that are kept secret or described as too hard to comprehend.
- Clients who are having difficulty withdrawing their funds