Is Augusta Precious Metals a Scammer?

A community member has initiated a collaboration campaign to investigate, research, interview, gather evidence, and compile a comprehensive dossier on Augusta Precious Metals. This webpage will, therefore, help in consolidating all information with which you can draw logical and valid inferences and conclusions.

Who is Augusta Precious Metals?

FYI, Augusta Precious Metals is based at Beverly Hills, CA United States.

To facilitate our community members, we have designated this space for the (upcoming) report and discussion on Augusta Precious Metals and encourage you to contribute by submitting vital information or sharing this page.

If you would like to share your experience with Augusta Precious Metals, submit an anonymous tip or add any document related to this investigation, you can do it by adding your comments below. Alternatively, you can communicate with the author(s) of the (upcoming) report by sending a direct message to the Moderators. If you rather contact the researchers via email, please message us at [email protected] and we’ll put you in touch with them.

1. Augusta Precious Metals is a vicious scam. My brother-in-law lost several thousands of dollars because of this company. Can you tell me what would be the most effective way to contribute to this investigation? I want to help as much as I can to ensure that these people don’t scam anyone else.

2. My uncle suffered a great loss because of these people. Everyone should avoid them!
    I’d share a detailed account of my uncle’s experience with Augusta Precious Metals through an email. Let me know how else can I help you guys.