Austin McBroom – The ACE Family Sexualizes Their Kids

Regarding Austin McBroom

You get the impression that Austin McBroom and his family were created for the camera when you watch them on YouTube. They simply appear to be so at ease while entertaining us with films of their daily activities. The ACE Family, a hugely popular YouTube channel, has pranks and challenges added at random.

The mind behind this popular YouTube channel is Austin McBroom. This essay will examine his abrupt change in profession, the history of his family, and the controversy he overcame to maintain his position of authority.

He was a collegiate basketball player in the past.

Allen and Michale McBroom welcomed a son named Austin into the world on May 20, 1992 in Palmdale, California. Alongside a younger brother named Landon, he grew up. Austin began playing basketball, baseball, and football at an early age, and he excelled in each sport. He focused on basketball instead because he enjoyed the game, though. In one of his YouTube videos, Austin disclosed;

I found baseball to be too slow for me. I detested being tackled in football. I would simply sprint around the field. Simply put, basketball has always been my passion. Never got tired of playing basketball.

Austin finished his final year of high school with an average point total of 25.1 per game. He attended Campbell Hall School. He then joined Jrue Holiday, a well-known player for the New Orleans Pelicans, on the Vikings state championship squad. After that, Austin spent a year playing with the Central Michigan Chippewas.

Austin was selected to the Mid-American Conference All-Freshman team after a respectable season at Central Michigan. He later played 66 games with the Saint Louis Billikens over the course of two seasons. The Eastern Washington Eagles were where he played his fourth season of collegiate basketball. He scored 37 points against Northern Colorado in 2016, setting a career-high.

McBroom majored in communication studies and worked well in class as well. McBroom’s father anticipated that his son would play basketball professionally. Austin would become well-known, but he didn’t anticipate it would happen on social media. Allen is still pleased for his son. “He’s had more success than we could have dreamed,” he told The Spokesman Review. Additionally, he spends every day with his family.

Paiz and Austin just disclosed that they wed covertly.

On January 3, 2020, Catherine disclosed on Twitter that she and Austin had wed in a little ceremony in their backyard a few years prior. Austin and Paiz discussed their covert wedding in a video they posted on January 18, 2020. They admitted that they didn’t go to the ceremony with their friends, relatives, or parents.

The couple exchanged vows in matching t-shirts and flip-flops. As Austin said

For many reasons, it was a remarkable occasion for us. And because the way we do things and the way I like to do things is really huge, we didn’t feel the need to go to Vegas or have a wedding that day because we weren’t necessarily prepared for a big wedding.

A photo of the couple’s low-key wedding shows them standing by a pool and holding hands as the sun set. The extravagant couple’s modest wedding was out of character for them. They warned us to get ready for a sizable wedding ceremony attended by relatives and family. Cathleen said:

“The ceremony is what we’re looking forward to. I want to have that magical day, not the actual marriage. I want to take photos so I can look back on them and pass them on to our grandkids, their kids, and their kids.

Paiz didn’t believe that the relationship would last even though Austin knew Catherine was the one.

At a dinner gathering, Paiz and Austin first met, and according to McBroom, Austin saw Paiz as the one right away. When the two finally went to Nobu for dinner, McBroom kept falling more and more in love with Catherine. It took Paiz some time to open out to Austin because she was a little more guarded than Austin.

As long as they were still seeing each other, Austin soon confessed his love to Paiz. As she was still getting comfortable with the relationship, Paiz sort of disregarded the announcement. She didn’t anticipate that the connection would endure for as long as it has. When asked how long she anticipated the relationship would last in a YouTube Q&A, Paiz revealed;

No longer than it has. Or that’s how it will be. And this is the situation, this is the justification. It’s because, up until the time we met, all of our relationships had ended. My first impression was that it wouldn’t endure because that’s always been the case. I thought I would remain unmarried forever at the time in my life when it happened.

Paiz gradually warmed up to McBroom, and in August 2017 they became engaged.

A baby boy was just welcomed into the ACE Family.

Austin decided to pursue a career in social media rather than in basketball, and it was a wise decision. Along with his daughter Elle, Catherine Paiz, and their fiancée, he founded the YouTube channel The ACE Family. Austin, Catherine, and Elle are known as ACE. The ACE Family was once a trio, but after Alaia was born, they expanded to a family of four. Parenting was rather simple for Austin and Paiz, he revealed on Power 106 Los Angeles;

“I don’t believe there is any difficult component. We get to be crazy, especially myself, so I think that makes it all enjoyable. Simply put, I am insane.

Catherine announced that she was expecting a boy on January 2, 2020. She uploaded a picture of her growing kid and said as the caption:

“I wanted to keep you to myself for as long as I could, but now that we’ve had a chance to spend some time together privately over the past few months, I’m so happy to be able to share you with everyone. I can’t wait to see you, son, because you were the final piece in the puzzle.

The idea of meeting his son in the world excites Austin greatly. Recent Instagram photographs indicate that the baby will be born soon, and the pair often updates their followers on the condition of their pregnancy.

Austin recently revealed that his wife Catherine would give birth to a boy on June 20, 2020. He shared a picture of himself with Paiz and wrote, “Our family is now complete. June 20, 2020.”

Austin just shared a picture of himself cradling his son on Instagram with the remark, “Son, your older sisters made me the luckiest parent in the world. And you’ve fulfilled my wish.

Austin and Catherine don’t consider themselves to be celebrities despite their popularity on social media.

Pranks and music videos predominated the channel’s early material when it first launched. Austin changed the channel into a family vlog as the channel’s subscriber base grew, though. The channel features numerous footage of the family’s daily activities. Additionally, it includes Q&A videos, practical jokes, challenges, and significant milestones in the family’s history.

Austin and Catherine claim that their channel is an extension of their family. They are not very stressed by the channel because it is something they naturally do. Catherine spoke with Los Angeles’ Power 106;

“Because it comes so naturally to us, there is no pressure. Although it is work, because we are being ourselves, it is not really work. Every morning, we simply carry on as usual.

On YouTube, The ACE Family currently has 18.5 million subscribers, and that figure rises daily. Considering that Austin and Catherine launched the channel in 2016, it is extremely outstanding.

Because of their YouTube channel, Austin and Catherine have amassed considerable fame and wealth. They are pals with a number of famous people, including Kylie Jenner. They did, however, admonish Power 106 Los Angeles that they did not regard themselves as a famous family. Paiz stated

“That’s not how we see ourselves. The rate of growth is astounding. I think of us as just a typical family. I wouldn’t call us celebrities.

YouTuber Cole Carrigan recently accused him of sexual assault.

Cole Carrigan, a makeup expert, started a firestorm online when he uploaded a video to his channel called The Truth About The Ace Family. He made a sexual assault accusation against Austin in the video.

YouTuber Keemstar, Austin’s father, and Austin’s security guard were also mentioned in the video. Carrigan alleged that Keemstar was compensated to be silent. Additionally, he fabricated message exchanges between others who claimed to have interacted improperly with Austin.

Austin argued in his defence that the Carrigans’ video was false and defamatory. In response to the footage, he tweeted a statement;

If you haven’t heard, I’ve recently been the target of extortion, slander, and defamation. I knew this was a frigid world, but I never expected to experience something so upsetting. Thank you to everyone in my Ace Family for their concerns and to those who are familiar with my heart and character. I don’t want anyone to go through this, and all I can do is hope that those who did it learn from their errors and improve.

He continued by saying that he will file a lawsuit against Carrigan. A screenshot of the Instagram post made by the girl who was the subject of Carrigan’s film was also included in the tweet. The girl disputed Carrigan’s assertion and insisted that Carrigan committed the crime in order to profit. A line on her post said;

I believe that Cole’s narrative wasn’t meant to be told in this video, and it was produced for the wrong reasons. I wanted to stress that Austin McBroom is not at fault for the current predicament. I wasn’t the only one he didn’t rape… I posted about this on social media to refute the claims.

Carrigan tried to split up the family, but Catherine reacted on social media and said it wouldn’t work. She stated that when she learned of the accusations, she “died of laughing.”

He has participated in a number of other disputes.

Being a star isn’t always a bed of roses, especially if a camera is continually following you. Austin came under criticism after a Snapchat video surfaced of him purchasing a penis-shaped lolly for a young woman who was allegedly in his extended family.

By bringing the little girl to a store that sold such items, Austin was charged with sexualizing the child. He received criticism for purchasing the chocolates for a young girl as well. Austin and Catherine remained silent on the squabble.

Back in 2017, when some tenacious fans dug up some of Austin’s older tweets and accused him of being racist, he found himself in even more controversy. There was no denying that the tweets had racist overtones, which made them contentious. Austin responded to the tweets, but he did not retract them.

He published a YouTube video in which he and his mother discussed the tweets. Austin’s mother defended him by claiming that the tweets were just jokes and that, as a biracial person, Austin couldn’t possibly have been racist. Added Austin’s mother:

“Our family is worldwide. Every conceivable scenario is included. What do you do during our family gatherings, if you come? Every country is present. So we cannot claim any certain country. Actually, we must claim each and every one.

She then instructed Austin to ignore the hatred and concentrate on what he does so well.

We will be happy to hear your thoughts