Is Ava Labs a Scammer?

A community member has initiated a collaboration campaign to investigate, research, interview, gather evidence, and compile a comprehensive dossier on Ava Labs. This webpage will, therefore, help in consolidating all information with which you can draw logical and valid inferences and conclusions.

Who is Ava Labs?

FYI, Ava Labs is based at Brooklyn, New York United States.

To facilitate our community members, we have designated this space for the (upcoming) report and discussion on Ava Labs and encourage you to contribute by submitting vital information or sharing this page.

If you would like to share your experience with Ava Labs, submit an anonymous tip or add any document related to this investigation, you can do it by adding your comments below. Alternatively, you can communicate with the author(s) of the (upcoming) report by sending a direct message to the Moderators. If you rather contact the researchers via email, please message us at [email protected] and we’ll put you in touch with them.

1. It’s a wonderful effort on your part and I respect you guys for this. I’d like to contribute in this investigation. I’m a past employee of Ava Labs and some of the suspicions are true. Please let me know what would be the best method to share my information with you guys? Should I send an email or share it here through a comment?

2. I have worked with Ava Labs in the past and they are one of the worst organisations in the industry. They have terrible work ethic and are immoral. I have evidence to prove the same and if you want, I can share it here. You can contact me through Twitter: