Investigation

Is Baubax a Scammer?

A community member has initiated a collaboration campaign to investigate, research, interview, gather evidence, and compile a comprehensive dossier on Baubax. This webpage will, therefore, help in consolidating all information with which you can draw logical and valid inferences and conclusions.

Who is Baubax?

FYI, Baubax is based at Chicago, IL United States. In this industry, nothing could ever surprise us anymore. So we want and see…

To facilitate our community members, we have designated this space for the (upcoming) report and discussion on Baubax and encourage you to contribute by submitting vital information or sharing this page.

If you would like to share your experience with Baubax, submit an anonymous tip or add any document related to this investigation, you can do it by adding your comments below. Alternatively, you can communicate with the author(s) of the (upcoming) report by sending a direct message to the Moderators. If you rather contact the researchers via email, please message us at [email protected] and we’ll put you in touch with them.

In case no substantiative report is compiled based on the community effort, we will keep this space online for up to 180 days, after which it will be expunged.

Tags:

1. I’m an employee at Baubax and this place is very toxic. Some of your suspicions are true and I appreciate that you have taken an initiative to investigate them. Can you tell me what’s the best way to send you information? I believe I can help you considerably with your research. Please let me because I want to contribute.Also, please keep me anonymous.

2. I appreciate your investigative efforts. As a journalist myself, I know how difficult it can be to find such details. I wanted to ask if you have discovered anything in your research yet?
    If you have, would you like to share it with an industry blog? It would ensure that your findings reach a wider audience and get the attention they deserve. Contact me so we can discuss it in detail.