Is BOLDstart Ventures a Scammer?

A community member has initiated a collaboration campaign to investigate, research, interview, gather evidence, and compile a comprehensive dossier on BOLDstart Ventures. This webpage will, therefore, help in consolidating all information with which you can draw logical and valid inferences and conclusions.

Who is BOLDstart Ventures?

FYI, BOLDstart Ventures is based at New York, NY United States.

To facilitate our community members, we have designated this space for the (upcoming) report and discussion on BOLDstart Ventures and encourage you to contribute by submitting vital information or sharing this page.

If you would like to share your experience with BOLDstart Ventures, submit an anonymous tip or add any document related to this investigation, you can do it by adding your comments below. Alternatively, you can communicate with the author(s) of the (upcoming) report by sending a direct message to the Moderators. If you rather contact the researchers via email, please message us at [email protected] and we’ll put you in touch with them.

1. How’s your investigation going on? Have you found any evidence against Boldstart ventures? If you have, I’m interested. I run a news website covering the startup scene of our nation. So if you found anything fruitful in your investigation, I can help more people get to know about this.
    Other startups and investors should know if BOLDstart ventures turns out to be a bad organisation. I’ll give you proper credit in my blog posts (or keep it anonymous, whichever you prefer).

2. I have worked with BOLDstart ventures in the past and they are a scam. Please tell me what would be the best way to share my information with you guys? Should I send you an email or submit.a review through your platform? You can contact me through the email I have submitted along with this comment. I’d like to contribute as much as I can to expose BOLDstart.