Is Boost VC a Scammer?

A community member has initiated a collaboration campaign to investigate, research, interview, gather evidence, and compile a comprehensive dossier on Boost VC. This webpage will, therefore, help in consolidating all information with which you can draw logical and valid inferences and conclusions.

Who is Boost VC?

FYI, Boost VC is based at San Mateo, CA United States.

To facilitate our community members, we have designated this space for the (upcoming) report and discussion on Boost VC and encourage you to contribute by submitting vital information or sharing this page.

If you would like to share your experience with Boost VC, submit an anonymous tip or add any document related to this investigation, you can do it by adding your comments below. Alternatively, you can communicate with the author(s) of the (upcoming) report by sending a direct message to the Moderators. If you rather contact the researchers via email, please message us at [email protected] and we’ll put you in touch with them.

1. I have worked with Boost VC, and they are horrible. You have taken a great initiative and I want to contribute. Can you tell me what would be the best method to send you information? Should I send an email or submit a review on your site? Thanks in advance.

2. Please check your email, I have sent you an enquiry about this investigation there.
    I’m a blogger who covers startups and stories related to them. If you have found anything serious in your investigation, I can help you make this information reach more people.
    You can respond to my email or reply to this comment, whichever you prefer. I’ll be looking forward to hearing from you.