Is Brendan Kennedy a Scammer?

A community member has initiated a collaboration campaign to investigate, research, interview, gather evidence, and compile a comprehensive dossier on Brendan Kennedy. This webpage will, therefore, help in consolidating all information with which you can draw logical and valid inferences and conclusions.

Who is Brendan Kennedy?

FYI, Brendan Kennedy is based at Seattle, WA United States.

To facilitate our community members, we have designated this space for the (upcoming) report and discussion on Brendan Kennedy and encourage you to contribute by submitting vital information or sharing this page.

If you would like to share your experience with Brendan Kennedy, submit an anonymous tip or add any document related to this investigation, you can do it by adding your comments below. Alternatively, you can communicate with the author(s) of the (upcoming) report by sending a direct message to the Moderators. If you rather contact the researchers via email, please message us at [email protected] and we’ll put you in touch with them.

1. Please check your email, [email protected]. I’ve shared a proposal there and this comment is just for a reminder in case you missed it.
    I’m a part of a news network and I’m interested in your research. If you have found anything serious against Brendan Kennedy, would you share it with me? I’d like to share your findings with a wider audience to ensure that more people get to hear about this. Contact me here so we can discuss it in detail: [email protected].

2. I’ve worked under Brendan and he is one of the worst people out there. Some of your suspicions against him are indeed true.
    Where should I send you my information so that you guys can use it in your research? Should I send it here or send it via email? Also, please keep my name anonymous because Brendan is a very powerful man and I don’t want to face any issues.