Bryan Malis

A community member has initiated a collaboration campaign to investigate, research, interview, gather evidence, and compile a comprehensive dossier on Bryan Malis. This webpage will, therefore, help in consolidating all information with which you can draw logical and valid inferences and conclusions.

Who is Bryan R. Malis?

FYI, Bryan Malis is based at Chicago, IL . Bryan R. Malis CFA, CFP® is the Managing Director Altair Advisers.

Whenever our esteemed contributors alert us of a serious allegation against a subject, we strongly suggest investigating the claims thoroughly before publishing the report. Once published, we do NOT allow any sort of editing, tampering, or removal of the report.

Submit Anonymous Tip On Bryan Malis

To facilitate our community members, we have designated this space for the (upcoming) report and discussion on Bryan Malis and encourage you to contribute by submitting vital information or sharing this page.

If you would like to share your experience with Bryan Malis, submit an anonymous tip or add any document related to this investigation, you can do it by adding your comments below. Alternatively, you can communicate with the author(s) of the (upcoming) report by sending a direct message to the Moderators. If you rather contact the researchers via email, please message us at [email protected] and we’ll put you in touch with them.

3.3 Total Score
BIGOT!

Bryan Malis is a bigot racist! I hired him & he blatantly said some extremely racist words to my friend. RACISM NEEDS TO END and it basically never will if people like him don't change themselves!

Trust
Support
Reputation
Experience
PROS
  • Well known
CONS
  • Racist
  • Bigot
  • Jerk
Add your review  |  Read reviews and comments

1 Comment
  1. Racism is a disease. I don’t know how this guy is even at that position.

My brother had a similar incident where he invited someone over to a gathering and when that person got drunk, they called someone else the n-word.

Liquor tends to expose the hidden sides of people.

That person who ruined that party got a punch in the face by my brother and I think Bryan here deserved a punch too.
    You handled it well my friend. If I had been at your position, I don’t know what kind of stuff I would’ve said or done.