Business

PSD Automotive Group (Patrick Dibre) has many skeletons in its closet. From multi-million dollar lawsuits to having a criminal as their CEO.

Homelister is horrible for selling properties as reported by its users. Read the full review here on Gripeo.

Buyer Beware

Rising S Company sells overpriced and dangerous bunkers that are a threat to their customers lives. Read the full review here on Gripeo.

Scam

Louis Kestenbaum (Fortis Property Group) has done several fraudulent deals & is a repeat sex offender. Read the full review here on Gripeo.

Gary l Henderson from Puerto Rico is scamming DOZENS of people on clubhouse. He claims to have coached big names and talks a big game on clubhouse but those ...

Basil Couvaras (COO Atlanta Bread Company) scammed South African investors for $74 million. Read the full report here on Gripeo.

Buyer Beware

Jerry Couvaras (CEO of Atlanta Bread Company) defrauded investors for $5.54 million & harassed a franchise owner. Read the full report here.

Buyer Beware

Cold Spring Advisory Group has shady owners, conflict with FINRA, & multiple unresolved complaints. Read the full review here on Gripeo.

Scamonline.net claimed they will get me my money back. I was charged $10k and they had told me they will recover all my funds. I had lost a big sum and am in a ...

How to Deal With A Toxic Boss like Alex Charfen (Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xowzSUKLuag) About Alex Charfen ...

BestBinaryOptionsWatch dot com scammed me and took 6 grand from me! I went to their website when I was looking up complaints against a broker which had scammed ...

Buyer Beware

QNET is another recruiting scam which makes Ridiculous claims about their products and the income you can make. Read the QNET review here.