Investigation

Is Butler Hospitality a Scammer?

A community member has initiated a collaboration campaign to investigate, research, interview, gather evidence, and compile a comprehensive dossier on Butler Hospitality. This webpage will, therefore, help in consolidating all information with which you can draw logical and valid inferences and conclusions.

Who is Butler Hospitality?

FYI, Butler Hospitality is based at New York, NY United States. In this industry, nothing could ever surprise us anymore. So we want and see…

To facilitate our community members, we have designated this space for the (upcoming) report and discussion on Butler Hospitality and encourage you to contribute by submitting vital information or sharing this page.

If you would like to share your experience with Butler Hospitality, submit an anonymous tip or add any document related to this investigation, you can do it by adding your comments below. Alternatively, you can communicate with the author(s) of the (upcoming) report by sending a direct message to the Moderators. If you rather contact the researchers via email, please message us at [email protected] and we’ll put you in touch with them.

In case no substantiative report is compiled based on the community effort, we will keep this space online for up to 180 days, after which it will be expunged.

1. I have a lot of information on Butler Hospitality that can help you in concluding your investigation. I’m a past employee of this company and there are many things I can tell you to help you in these efforts. Please check your contact email, the one you have mentioned in the article, I have sent you a message there. I can tell you more about these people and their operations there.

2. I run a blog based on this industry where I share my opinions and reviews on different food & beverages establishments. If you guys find anything useful in your investigation, can you please share your findings with me? I would give you proper credit as well. Just let me know through an email.