Investigation

Is Canna-Pet a Scammer?

A community member has initiated a collaboration campaign to investigate, research, interview, gather evidence, and compile a comprehensive dossier on Canna-Pet. This webpage will, therefore, help in consolidating all information with which you can draw logical and valid inferences and conclusions.

Who is Canna-Pet?

FYI, Canna-Pet is based at Seattle, Washington United States. In this industry, nothing could ever surprise us anymore. So we want and see…

To facilitate our community members, we have designated this space for the (upcoming) report and discussion on Canna-Pet and encourage you to contribute by submitting vital information or sharing this page.

If you would like to share your experience with Canna-Pet, submit an anonymous tip or add any document related to this investigation, you can do it by adding your comments below. Alternatively, you can communicate with the author(s) of the (upcoming) report by sending a direct message to the Moderators. If you rather contact the researchers via email, please message us at [email protected] and we’ll put you in touch with them.

In case no substantiative report is compiled based on the community effort, we will keep this space online for up to 180 days, after which it will be expunged.

Tags:

1. My friend’s pet had a terrible reaction because of Canna-Pet’s products. I don’t advise anyone to try their Hemp products because they are not of good quality. These people are running a scam. Where can I send a detailed review of Canna-Pet so you can use it in your investigation? Please let me know.

2. Hi there,
    I have a blog where I share tips and ideas for pet owners. If you have found anything in your investigation against Canna-Pet, would you like to share it with me? I’ll give proper credit to you guys in my blog posts so people would know that you have done all the hard work. Contact me through the email I’ve submitted with this comment.