CFDHolding : Are They a Forex Scam? The Truth Exposed (2023 Review)
CFDHolding is a Forex, CFD, and Cryptocurrency investment company that claims to provide passive income. CFDHolding is also active in the cryptocurrency market. The broker’s website contains no information about its employees.
The broker is even more suspect because they utilize free stock images as staff members on their website, which we are already attempting to remove. These indicators demonstrate how fake and untrustworthy the broker is and how risky your assets are.
Other grounds suggested include numerous complaints, unfavorable Cfdholding reviews, and other probable scam aspects.
If you trade with this broker, your funds may be at risk. Hence it is important to look into the below-given CFDHolding facts.
Why is CFDHolding not a legitimate Platform?
In this CFDHolding review, we have identified this broker as a fraud broker for several reasons:
- The broker’s website may have made certain fraudulent statements.
- The laws, restrictions, and bonus and withdrawal policies are bogus and designed to mislead investors.
- The broker calls the traders regularly, urging them to increase their investments.
- The broker offers unrealistically high returns.
- The danger warnings may or may not be disclosed on their website.
- The broker could be located in unregulated countries or small islands, and forming a corporation is simple.
- This broker offers a good chance to profit. When you decide to withdraw your money, they will announce their unlawful withdrawal conditions, and you will eventually be unable to withdraw.
- After some time, you can’t contact the broker, and the website appears to be down. The broker also needs to notify existing traders before changing the name and URL of its website.
More Details on CFDolding Scam
CFDHolding is a suspected scam, regardless of what any CFDHolding review has said. We do not recommend that you invest with them.
If you have already invested with CFDHolding, we urge you to stop giving cash immediately, especially if they charge a fee for returning your money.
Here are a few highlights from CFDHolding that show the platform is nothing more than a scam:
- There is no legitimate Forex license.
- Falsely states that it is based in Cyprus and Shanghai.
- Offshore registration is a possibility.
- The website is almost completely anonymous.
- There is no reliable trading software.
- Trading bonuses with conditions
CFDHolding advertises access to more than 200 financial market trading products, including forex, CFDs, equities, indices, cryptocurrencies, metals, and other commodities.
This forex broker advertises demos and live accounts. However, the broker does not mention the minimum initial amount required to start an account.
Deposits and withdrawals
CFDHolding claims to accept various deposit and withdrawal methods, including wire transfers, MasterCard, Visa, Neteller, Skrill, and Bitcoin. The minimum initial deposit is $50, and there is no minimum withdrawal amount.
There are no deposit or withdrawal fees. Deposit and withdrawal requests often take up to 30 minutes to be processed.
You must fill out the Contact Form to contact CFDHolding’s customer service. However, this broker only provides other more direct contact details that other brokers give, such as phone numbers.
Trading with them is dangerous, and you might lose your entire investment. It is not suitable for all traders and investors. Please ensure you understand the dangers involved before investing any of your money.
CFDHolding Reviews: How to Identify the Broker is Legitimate?
Overall Cfdholding.com review is negative. Instead, search for authorized and respected brokers who can assist you in growing your money.
When looking for brokers to work with, the first and most significant step should always be discovering their certification. This will inform you whether a central authority governs Cfdholding.com or if it is an offshore and unregulated organization.
When a broker is unregulated or regulated by an authority based in another country, you have little to no legal recourse if your funds are compromised. In the event of theft, complaints can only be filed if the broker is licensed in your jurisdiction by the regulator.
Regulatory authorities that issue brokerage licenses include:
- Financial Services and Markets Authority (FSMA)
- The Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC)
- The Financial Conduct Authority (FCA)
- The Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC)
If your jurisdiction’s regulatory authorities do not license a broker, it is likely that they are uncontrolled and should be avoided.
In conclusion, CFDHolding appears to be a fraudulent broker defrauding innocent individuals by making false claims and misleading investors based on the evidence provided in the review.
The broker’s website contains misleading statements, as do its laws, limits, bonuses, and withdrawal rules.
There is no valid Forex license, and the website is almost entirely anonymous, which should raise a red flag for any investor. As a result, it is strongly advised to avoid investing with CFDHolding and instead look out for authorized and reputed brokers.
This company has too many red flags. You should avoid dealing with them.