Buyer Beware

Chris Capre – Questionable Ethics & Fake Reviews

Chris Capre is the CEO of 2nd Skies Trading. He has been running 2nd Skies since 2007 and claims to help traders and investors develop a professional edge.

However, it seems like Chris Capre has received a ton of negative reviews and uses unethical marketing tactics to bury them.

In the following review, I have shared some of those negative reviews.

Also, I have highlighted how Chris Capre uses shady marketing tactics to distract consumers from the same.

What People Say About Chris Capre and 2ndSkies:

Here, a user of Forex Peace Army, a popular forum for forex enthusiasts, posted a question about Chris.

He wanted to know if other users of the forum had any experience with 2ndSkies Forex and Chris Capre.

Chris Capre

Also, the user added that he did some research on Chris and found a detailed review on him.

It said Chris’s latest program doesn’t offer enough value.

Since he launched the upgrade, the course has degraded in quality.

Furthermore, the review highlighted that most of the 2ndSkies reviews on the forum were fraudulent.

Apparently, Chris Capre urges his new members to sign up and post 5-star reviews on him.

Instead of letting them wait for at least a year after signing up, he asks them to post a review immediately.

The review said that almost all of the positive reviews on Chris Capre talked about how he changed their lives. He wanted to know if these claims were true or was Chris forcing his students to write these fake reviews.

The user was only interested in finding out whether the 2nd Skies Forex course is worth his time or not.

These are some major allegations.

However, the forum didn’t share many useful responses as it turned into a discussion about the legitimacy of FPA instead.

Later, 2nd Skies responded to the question itself.

Still, the concerns about the reliability of various Chris Capre reviews are valid. I found a major red flag as well, making me question his authenticity:

Suspicious Testimonials: Fake Chris Capre Reviews

When I looked up “Chris Capre Review”, I found a dedicated page on his website for client testimonials.

However, all of the testimonials on this page are nothing more than a bunch of praises of his course with random names below them.

None of the client testimonials on Chris Capre’s website are verifiable:

Chris Capre review

It’s quite common among shady businesses to post fake reviews on their website. This allows them to boost their credibility artificially.

Considering how Chris Capre has been operating in the industry for a ton of years, it’s rather odd that he resorts to such unethical marketing tactics.

He shouldn’t have to employ such terrible promotion methods to market his course.

It raises questions on teh quality of 2ndSkiesForex.

Also, I found several complaints against his courses saying they are quite fluffy and share very little value.

Complaints Against Chris Capre:

2ndskiesforex reviews

Here, the reviewer highlights taht the 2nd Skies Forex is not worth your time and money.

He highlights taht the course doesn’t offer a money back guarantee and delivers poor performance.

According to the reviewer, Chris Capre is a skilled salesman with a lot of new fans. However, he doesn’t have an effective strategy.

2ndskiesforex reviews

In this review, Kerbal points out that Chris’ course was misleading and is of very low quality.

Kerbal points out that Chris Capre will suggest you to short Small-cap stocks. That’s his entire strategy.

Hence, you should save your money and avoid doing business with him.

Maybe that’s why he resorts to fake reviews.

Moreover, there are many scammers who use this tactic. For example, Aaron Sansoni is a self-help guru who uses fake reviews to bury the various complaints he has recieved.

Said Shiripour is another fake guru notorious for using this markeitng tactic.

About Chris Capre

Chris Capre is a graduate of Northern Illinois University. He joined FXCM in 2004 and joined JNF Hedge Fund in 2006.

However, there is no evidence of the existence of JNF Hedge Fund online.

When I googled its name, I only found its mention when someone was talking about Chris’ past experience.

Chris Capre

Certainly, that’s a huge red flag.

It suggests Chris might be lying about his past experience.

Afterwards, he launched 2ndSkiesForex and has been running it ever since.

He offers The Trading Masterclass, the Advanced Ichimoku course and the Advanced Traders Mindset course.

Apart from selling courses, Chris also holds webinars and writes articles on Benzinga.

Conclusion

After seeing the suspicious reviews Chris Capre has posted on his website, it’s obvious that he is not as reliable as he claims to be.

The forex trader has been selling courses for years. However, he still relies on using fake reviews to boost his credibility.

Furthermore, his claims are unverifiable making it more difficult to trust his claims.

Due to these reasons, I don’t recommend Chris Capre.

2.1 Total Score
Suspicious

Chris Capre is a forex guru who makes unverifiable claims and uses fake reviews to boost his credibility. He is the owner of 2ndSkiesForex.

2.8Expert Score
1.3
1.9
1.3
Ethics
PROS
  • None
CONS
  • Fake reviews
  • Unverifiable claims
  • Untrustworthy
Add your review  |  Read reviews and comments
  1. 0.6
    Ethics

The new course of Chris Crape isn’t that convincing and also looks fraudulent. When I visited the testimonials on the company’s page it looked spammy and tried to make it seem like a lubricative option for newcomers.

Helpful(1) Unhelpful(0)You have already voted this
  2. My boyfriend is very fascinated by these gurus when they appear with such confidence talking about their course benefits and trying to convince people like him to get into it only to waste their time and money.

I was finally able to convince him to avoid signing up at all costs by showing him this review. All of this ‘hustle’ and anti 9-5 mentality is horrible. It ruins lives.

3. 0.85
    Ethics

Only wasted my money, Chris Capre and his course. It was helpful at the start but you soon realize just how overpriced the whole thing is. Useless product by a useless guy.

Helpful(1) Unhelpful(0)You have already voted this
  4. I have to agree with your points. Chris Capre is not reliable.

5. 0.6
    Ethics

I have been a member of his coaching program for 6 months. I gotta say you are right. it has been very disappointing so far. Chris Capre seemed like an expert that’s why I spent so much on the program but the program is nothing like the promises. I genuinely hate the program now. It has only wasted my time and efforts.

+ PROS: None
    - CONS: Overrated Not worth the price tag
  6. 1.25
    Ethics

Before purchasing the course of Chris Capre I investigated whether the reputation of this guru is real or just enhanced by the fake reviews. We should never trust the reviews which we read or listen to until we have tried them for real. I am not from USA so the course seemed too costly. I am happy I didn’t waste my money.

7. 0.5
    Ethics

When it comes to testimonials this guy is tragic. Those client testimonials on the page of 2ndskies trading aren’t even verified and you will find plenty of praises of him.

8. 1
    Ethics

There was a time when I also tried to understand the market but before indulging I took a course from Chris Capre. As the days went on the quality of the video started diminishing and he also stopped taking interest in increasing the quality of the content.

+ PROS: none
    - CONS: fraud
    Helpful(0) Unhelpful(0)You have already voted this
  9. I had also bought a course from 2ndskies trading for trading but when I started it, I found that the videos were misleading and the content of the videos was rather outdated. I tried to mail them for reporting the issue but there were no answers from the company. And when I was going through the reviews they didn’t seem genuine or organic. Now I know why.

10. 0.6
    Ethics

I will advise everyone not to get involved in these fake gurus’ courses, as they don’t provide what they promised previously, which is totally a scam.

- CONS: scam
    Helpful(0) Unhelpful(0)You have already voted this
  11. I can’t imagine being robbed so straightforwardly by a man with such confidence. Before joining his course when I was going through the review I found that the reviews were positive which was more than enough for someone new to purchase the course.

Had I known the man would be a scammer, I would have never wasted my money on 2ndskies trading.

12. 0.5
    Ethics

Chris Capre is no longer a serious forex guru. He doesn’t care about his students anymore

Helpful(2) Unhelpful(0)You have already voted this
  13. 0.5
    Ethics

I have been following Chris for over 5 years and I can tell you he has really evolved recently.

He used to be very engaging and helpful but those days are long gone. Now, his course doesn’t teach you anything new and Chris himself remains very disconnected. You wouldn’t want to spend thousands of dollars on something that doesn’t even help you get started properly in the industry. I used to recommend him to my friends but not anymore. He is not worth the price. You are better off learning by yourself through YouTube and forums.

+ PROS: none
    - CONS: scammer not worth the price
    Helpful(5) Unhelpful(0)You have already voted this
    • Exactly. I want to share my experience with 2ndskies here too. After buying the course I found that Chris Capre used to ask his new members to give a 5-star rating and write positive reviews about 2ndskies trading. That is the biggest reason why that business has so many positive reviews online. Otherwise it wouldn’t have any.

14. 0.75
    Ethics

I would suggest those who haven’t bought any course from Chris Capre or are planning to join a course and are searching for a review, don’t bother. My experience with his program was pathetic and I would never recommend it to anyone. I will also suggest you investigate people who have joined the course and try to ask the members how they don’t let you get your money back in case you don’t want to continue.

15. 0.5
    Ethics

Chris is a scammer. He doesn’t update his program. It’s outdated.

Helpful(5) Unhelpful(0)You have already voted this
    • I was going through 2ndskies trading reviews on his website and found that most of the members were praising him.

It seems like Chris was forcing them to type those comments. God knows why these people with so much fame and wealth want to keep scamming innocent people.