Investigation

Is Coach Wendy Stevens a Scammer?

A community member has initiated a collaboration campaign to investigate, research, interview, gather evidence, and compile a comprehensive dossier on Coach Wendy Stevens. This webpage will, therefore, help in consolidating all information with which you can draw logical and valid inferences and conclusions.

Who is Coach Wendy Stevens?

FYI, Coach Wendy Stevens is based at Atlantic Beach, Florida United States. In this industry, nothing could ever surprise us anymore. So we want and see…

To facilitate our community members, we have designated this space for the (upcoming) report and discussion on Coach Wendy Stevens and encourage you to contribute by submitting vital information or sharing this page.

If you would like to share your experience with Coach Wendy Stevens, submit an anonymous tip or add any document related to this investigation, you can do it by adding your comments below. Alternatively, you can communicate with the author(s) of the (upcoming) report by sending a direct message to the Moderators. If you rather contact the researchers via email, please message us at [email protected] and we’ll put you in touch with them.

In case no substantiative report is compiled based on the community effort, we will keep this space online for up to 180 days, after which it will be expunged.

1. I don’t believe that she is a scam. She helped me tremendously connect with LOOOOOTS of clients (and potential clients) through linkedin makeover. $$$$$ I spent is nothing compared to the number of clients I am getting right now.

2. I have some information on Wendy which I believe would help you conclude this investigation quickly. This is all a big scam and it shocks me how they are still allowed to operate in the industry. I believe my evidence and information would help you a lot. However, I have one request. Please maintain my anonymity while you these details. I don’t want that vicious scammer to come after me only because exposed that operation.
    Please tell me where I should send that information so you can use it in your investigation. Should I send it through email or through that Review button? You guys are helping the society a lot by launching a probe against this scam.