Investigation

Is Cordish Companies a Scammer?

A community member has initiated a collaboration campaign to investigate, research, interview, gather evidence, and compile a comprehensive dossier on Cordish Companies. This webpage will, therefore, help in consolidating all information with which you can draw logical and valid inferences and conclusions.

Who is Cordish Companies?

FYI, Cordish Companies is based at Baltimore, MD United States. In this industry, nothing could ever surprise us anymore. So we want and see…

To facilitate our community members, we have designated this space for the (upcoming) report and discussion on Cordish Companies and encourage you to contribute by submitting vital information or sharing this page.

If you would like to share your experience with Cordish Companies, submit an anonymous tip or add any document related to this investigation, you can do it by adding your comments below. Alternatively, you can communicate with the author(s) of the (upcoming) report by sending a direct message to the Moderators. If you rather contact the researchers via email, please message us at [email protected] and we’ll put you in touch with them.

In case no substantiative report is compiled based on the community effort, we will keep this space online for up to 180 days, after which it will be expunged.

1. I had several painful experiences with Cordish Companies. Their establishments have many faults but you don’t get to read about that. I can help you with concluding this investigation. Just tell me what would be the best way to send my review to you guys? Should send an email on [email protected]? Please let me know. I want to help.

2. I’m a current employee at Cordish Companies and there’s a lot I can tell you about them. Please check your email, I have sent you a detailed account of what’s really going on there. However, please keep my name anonymous for privacy reasons. Thanks.