24 Hour Fitness USA - Customer Service

@24hourfitness
24HourFitness
+24hourfitness
Category: Physical Fitness Facilities
Sub Category: Health & Fitness (Gyms, Studios & Recreation)

Social Customer Service Details

Does your gym have a hygiene problem? Here's the scoop on everything you need to know about how 24 Hour Fitness handles customer service feedback on social media.

The types of issues that people complain on social networks for 24 Hour Fitness are typically related to cleanliness, maintenance of equipment, billing, gym policies, rude employees, and customer service interactions.

The 24 Hour Fitness Facebook page is very active and promotional in nature. They do not have their "Message" button activated.

24 Hour Fitness has a company brand Twitter handle which is used for Customer Service, and seems to be quite active.

The 24 Hour Fitness Google+ is active and used for promotion. It has a large following and is verified.

Have a suggestion regarding social media customer service for 24 Hour Fitness? Let us know.
3 Reviews for 24 Hour Fitness USA

Have a complaint or review about 24 Hour Fitness USA?

Complaints, reviews, and feedback submitted for 24 Hour Fitness USA

Lifetime Membership Holder (1/1/16)

I wasn't made aware of Fitness USA Closing, I received no notification, no replacement facility. What am I to do? I feel like I have WASTED OVERJOYED $1000. Nicole Forney RNfightingMS@gmail.com 248-850-8633  View Gripe »

The aggressive policy of the contract (11/13/15)

I have made big mistake when I did sign the contract with this company, and manager assured me that I can cancel contract any time but I can not. This is like a trap, I do not use service but I have to pay. That is not wright. Do not take away people's right to change their decision.  View Gripe »

Membership (7/17/15)

I had sign up for this promotion deal more than 10 years ago. The deal was to pay a large sum amount 750$ all at one, good for 3 years,than after that 20$/ year for the lifetime. I just got the note for the price increase to 70/month. When I call the corporate they told it was deal to the renew of the equipments therefore they have to pass on the chages. I don't think it's fair, because it's a contract deal 20/ yr for lifetime they should honor it.  View Gripe »