Accurate Leak And Line Logo

@AccurateLeak
Category: Plumbing, Heating, Air-Conditioning
Sub Category: Business & Consumer Services
1 Review for Accurate Leak And Line

Have a complaint or review about Accurate Leak And Line?

Complaints, reviews, and feedback submitted for Accurate Leak And Line

sewer repair (3/7/16)

this is the truth. This is the best money I have every spent. No jack hammering a slab, no stone floor repaired, no wood floors destroyed no digging no trench. These people are really pros. They are not cheap but as daddy said "you get what you pay for" and I did not want to tear up my house to fix the two separate leaks in my sewer. So I shopped for a better way and thank the Lord I really did find it with this company. If you are worried about a jack hammer going into your floor and then the foundation, then the dirt being hauled out and then back in, and the dust and mess, this is positively the answer. If I could give them 10 stars I would do it. I am so pleased. I am so pleased with this results that don't mind giving anyone in this situation my personal account of the facts, just call me (John) at 469-261-6000 and I will give you the blow by blow of what the company did for me; the cost, the time, and the expertise they used, the results. Why? Because I know how bad it…  View Gripe »