AdultFriendFinder - Customer Service

Customer Service Handles

Category: Miscellaneous Personal Services, nec
Sub Category: Business & Consumer Services

Social Customer Service Details

Have a complaint about AdultFriendFinder? Here's the scoop on everything you need to know about how AdultFriendFinder handles customer service feedback on social media.

The types of issues that people complain on social networks for AdultFriendFinder are typically related to fake profiles and poor customer service.

The AdultFriendFinder Facebook page is very active and promotional in nature. They do have their Message button activated which means you can contact them through Facebook chat messenger, however, effectiveness may limited given a very large following.

AdultFriendFinder has a company brand Twitter handle which is used for Customer Service, and seems to be quite active.

The AdultFriendFinder Google+ is active and used for promotion. It has a large following and is verified.

Have a suggestion regarding social media customer service for AdultFriendFinder? Let us know.
1 Review for AdultFriendFinder

Have a complaint or review about AdultFriendFinder?

Complaints, reviews, and feedback submitted for AdultFriendFinder

customer service. (10/4/15)

Rang up customer service tonight regarding not recieving points for linking my account to other sites. The phone call didn't start off great but I thought I would perciever. The girl tried to talk me through what I was talking about and changed the issue that I was talking about talking half shit to me as though she couldn't understand English and when I asked her if she could understand it she said yes I can... can you talk me through/guide me through so I know where you are talking about so I had to guide her through a system that she is already supposed to know about for her to then ironically start to read me out what it was saying on the screen in front of me and even then she got it wrong... I was ringing from England and had been on the phone for 25minutes while she tried to figure it out. I slammed the phone down on her while trying not to scream racist insults at her ignorant thick demeanor.  View Gripe »