AFLAC - Customer Service

Customer Service Handles

@Aflac
aflacduck
Category: Insurance Agents, Brokers and Service
Sub Category: Insurance (General)

Social Customer Service Details

Having trouble with the insurance duck? Here's the scoop on everything you need to know about how Aflac handles customer service feedback on social media.

The types of issues that people complain on social networks for Aflac are typically related to insurance claims, costs, policy matters, quotes, health care reform, and customer service interactions.

The Aflac Facebook page is very active and promotional in nature. They do not have their "Message" button activated which means you cannot contact them through Facebook chat messenger. There is a separate brand page but this page seems to be geared toward providing customer service information.

Aflac has a verified Twitter handle which is not used for Customer Service, and seems to be very promotional.

The Aflac Google+ seemed to be used periodically for promotion. It has a medium sized following.

Have a suggestion regarding social media customer service for Aflac? Let us know.
1 Review for AFLAC

Have a complaint or review about AFLAC?

Complaints, reviews, and feedback submitted for AFLAC

Accidental Insurance (5/6/14)

I had back surgery (fusion of L4, L5 and S1) in July of 2012 and was out of work for approximately 5 months. Aflac paid me a little under $5,000 (which really helped with the bills since I was out of work). Then one year later I slip and fall and tear loose two screws in my spine. Three days later (and inconceivable amounts of pain) I am rushed into surgery to repair the damage. I was hoping Aflac would be generous to help with the mounting medical bills, but all I got was $300.00. Really?!  View Gripe »