Air France - Customer Service

@airfrance
airfrance
airfrancefr
Category: Air Transportation, Scheduled
Sub Category: Transportation (Air)

Social Customer Service Details

Flight got delayed or canceled? Here's the scoop on everything you need to know about how Air France handles customer service feedback on social media.

The types of issues that people complain on social networks for Air France are typically related to canceled flights, delayed flights, customer service disagreements, lost luggage or baggage, upgrades, status disagreements, phone call hold times, and changes in fees.

The Air France Facebook page is very active and promotional in nature. They do not have their "Message" button activated.

Air France has a company brand Twitter handle which is used for Customer Service, and seems to be quite active.

The Air France Google+ is active and used for promotion. It has a large following and is verified.

Have a suggestion regarding social media customer service for Air France? Let us know.
1 Review for Air France

Have a complaint or review about Air France?

Complaints, reviews, and feedback submitted for Air France

Airlines (8/18/15)

I have had the worst flying experience with Air France. They misplaced our lugguage (7 bags) on our way from Paris to Zurich and returned them after 3 days (1 bag was damaged too). Even worse they again misplaced the bags on our return from Zurich to Paris and its been more than 70 hours and still our lugguage is missing. I travel back to my country India tomorrow and my house keys are in the bag so my misery will continue even after my return to my country. I shall be definately suing the airline for ruining my family holiday and make them pay for our entire trip.  View Gripe »