All Pro Home Inspection Services - Customer Service

14119 Wickersham Ln
Houston, TX 77077
United States
Category: Real Estate Agents & Managers
Sub Category: Real Estate (General/Diversified)
1 Review for All Pro Home Inspection Services

Have a complaint or review about All Pro Home Inspection Services?

Complaints, reviews, and feedback submitted for All Pro Home Inspection Services

HOME INSPECTION (9/2/15)

MANY ISSUES WE ARE HAVING THAT WERE NOT REPORTED BY THE INSPECTOR UPON BUYING MY NEW HOUSE., ROTTEN WINDOWS, DOOR AND LOOSE ROOF TILES. MY BATHROOM WINDOW IS PLASTIC LOOK LIKE GLASS BLOCKS AND WHEN IT RAINS THEY FILLUP WITH WATER RUNS INTO THE ROOM. THEY HOLD MOISTURE ALL THE TIME. MY SIDE DOOR TO MY HOME PULLED OFF THE HINGES DUE TO A ROTTEN FRAME ALSO AFTER ONE WEEK ALL THESE WERE NOTED AS WELL AS THE ROOF SHINGLES WERE LOOSE ENOUGH THAT THEY BLEW LOOSE ON THE ROOF. I CALLED REPEATEDLY THE OWNER SENT HIS SON TO RE CHECK THE HOUSE AND ASKED WHAT DID I WANT HIM TO DO? I ASKED THEM TO PAY FOR THE DAMAGES SINCE THE COST WAS ENOUGH I WOULD HAVE ASKED THE SELLER TO COME DOWN ON THE PRICE OR I WOULD HAVED WALKED AWAY. AS MENTIONED I CALLED REPEATEDLY AS MUCH AS 2 TO 3 TIMES A DAY ALMOST EVERY WORKING DAY TO THE POINT ONCE THE ANSWERED THE PHONE AND LET ME SIT THERE TO HEAR BACK GROUND NOISE THEN HUNG UP.  View Gripe »