AMC Entertainment - Customer Service

amctheatres
Category: Motion Picture Theaters, Except Drive-In
Sub Category: Broadcasting - Movie, TV, Internet, Radio

Social Customer Service Details

Too much butter on your popcorn? Here's the scoop on everything you need to know about how AMC Theaters handles customer service feedback on social media.

The types of issues that people complain on social networks for AMC Entertainment are typically related to ticket prices, concession prices, ticket availability, show times, theater cleanliness, bathroom cleanliness, enforcement of theater guidelines, and concession selection.

The AMC Entertainment Facebook page seems to be active and promotional in nature. They do have their "Message" button activated which may mean that you can contact them through a personal message, however, with a large following this could easily get lost in the shuffle.

AMC Entertainment has a verified, dedicated Twitter handle for customer service and listening to customer feedback. It has a small following, however, seems to be a very active and responsive account.

The AMC Entertainment Google+ page is similar to their Facebook page. It has a lot of promotions for upcoming movies (like trailers) and different AMC promotions and is verified.

Have a suggestion regarding social media customer service for AMC Entertainment? Let us know.

Most Complained about in Motion Pictures (Entertainment)

1. Regal Cinemas - 22 issues
  2. Cinemark Theatres - 2 issues
1 Review for AMC Entertainment

Have a complaint or review about AMC Entertainment?

Complaints, reviews, and feedback submitted for AMC Entertainment

Customer Service (3/17/14)

I saw a movie at the 42nd St. AMC in NYC on 3/2/14. I left a red sweater in the theater I saw my movie in but didn't realize until I got home. I called the theater and they said they had it and would hold it for 30 days. I went back 15 days later to retrieve it. There was a line forming at the guest services desk but no one was behind it. After complaining to concessions, someone walked over. I explained my situation, was treated rudely and was told my sweater was missing despite their promise.  View Gripe »