American Apparel - Customer Service

AmericanApparel
Category: Miscellaneous Apparel & Accessory Stores
Sub Category: Clothes & Apparel

Social Customer Service Details

Have a complaint about American Apparel? Here's the scoop on everything you need to know about how American Apparel handles customer service feedback on social media.

The types of issues that people complain on social networks for American Apparel are typically related to men’s and women’s clothing, customer service interactions, sizing, returns, and billing.

The American Apparel Facebook page is very active and promotional in nature. They do not have their "Message" button activated.

American Apparel has a company brand Twitter handle which is used for Customer Service, and seems to be quite active.

Have a suggestion regarding social media customer service for American Apparel? Let us know.
3 Reviews for American Apparel

Have a complaint or review about American Apparel?

Complaints, reviews, and feedback submitted for American Apparel

Unisex denim jacket (10/7/16)

Where can I get a replacement button for the jacket? Got it as a birthday gift and can't and receipt it's no longer available  View Gripe »

Non Returnable Sales Purchases (7/3/15)

Bought a pair of trousers after consulting their size people with waist measurement. They advised I buy a 26, way too small. Won't let me return them cos they are sales items. Don't know any other online retailer who does this  View Gripe »

Clothing (12/23/14)

I can't return an item I bought online to the in person store. They are making me use my own money to resend it to their warehouse. It is going to cost me more now!  View Gripe »