American Eagle Outfitters - Customer Service

+americaneagle
Category: Family Clothing Stores
Sub Category: Clothes & Apparel

Social Customer Service Details

Have a complaint about American Eagle? Here's the scoop on everything you need to know about how American Eagle handles customer service feedback on social media.

The types of issues that people complain on social networks for American Eagle are typically related to billing problems, delivery problems, and poor customer service.

The American Eagle Facebook page is very active and promotional in nature. They do have their Message button activated which means you can contact them through Facebook chat messenger, however, effectiveness may limited given a very large following.

American Eagle has a company brand Twitter handle which is used for Customer Service, and seems to be quite active.

The American Eagle Google+ is active and used for promotion. It has a large following and is verified.

Have a suggestion regarding social media customer service for American Eagle? Let us know.
3 Reviews for American Eagle Outfitters

Have a complaint or review about American Eagle Outfitters?

Complaints, reviews, and feedback submitted for American Eagle Outfitters

New strap (4/4/16)

Awful customer service. I called and went to the store because I lost the strap to my bathing suit they said there is "nothing they can do" and I will just have to buy a new bathing suit just for the strap clearly they just want money and don't care about customers.  View Gripe »

Clothes (6/29/15)

City Center Beirut. My friends liked two items on a mannequin that are not available in store. They almost begged the employees to bring them down for them they would not accept. Im reporting this because it was my birthday gift they were buying, and I was really disappointed when I heard this.  View Gripe »

discount code (2/17/15)

i got a card in the mail with a discount code from american eagle and i went to use it and they tell me it was used when i hadn't even made an order yet, and of COURSE they IGNORE their customers on twitter cuz their customer service is terrible!  View Gripe »