Alamo Drafthouse - Parking Review

This issue is being resolved using GripeO.

Parking at Alamo Drafthouse is THE worst!! Expand the parking lot!!! Take the number of seats in tbe theayer and divide by two. That how many parking spaces you need!!!

Other complaints, reviews, and feedback for Alamo Drafthouse

Don't Lose Items Here (1/1/17)

At the Kalamazoo Drafthouse, I lost some Christmas presents there. My fault. However, I am appalled at the service I got after I lost them. I left two messages for lost and found, no answer, even though a response was promised within 24 hours. I emailed. No response, even several days later. I facebook messaged and tweeted and I expect continued radio silence. And yes, I did visit the branch in person (despite this being rather difficult for me) and some employee just wrote down on her arm what I had lost and left, with no way to contact me if she found it. I'm glad I didn't leave a phone or something irreplaceable, because I seem to be the only one who cares!

Movie (4/8/17)

Absolutely terrible customer service. My fiancé and I arrived 10 minutes late to a 7:30 movie. Admittedly this was our fault but sometimes life gets in the way. We were told we could not enter if we were 15 minutes late. All fine we are 10. We weren't allowed to enter at all "their" clock had us at 15 both our phones different providers had us at 10. I asked for the manager and immediately got attitude. The manager also refused is this time it seemed out of spite. Immediately threatened to call the cops which caught us off guard since we were still under the 15 minute period. After some back and fourth and threatening to leave a review he offered to comp our tickets since now we were 15 min late. I replied "fine but this is ridiculous you are all being in reasonable" then he summoned a police officer who was apparently outside working for the theater and escorted me out outside leaving my fiancé inside to attempt to the get the refund. Terrible service and abuse of power

Alamo Drafthouse
8 Reviews for Alamo Drafthouse

Have a complaint or review about Alamo Drafthouse?