ALDI - Warehouse D/c Review

I am a route driver that routinely make deliveries to Aldis Warehouses.The warehouse in S.Windsor Ct is the worst the receiving staff is unnecessarily combative and literally pick fights with drivers.This level of gross unproffesionalism has been ongoing for a while.They appear to be without adequate supervision and seem free to be disrespectful.This I know is counter to the carefully corporate image the company has crafted.Your attention to this issue is wanting.My complaint is specific to the D.C facility at Rye St South Windsor Ct.

Other complaints, reviews, and feedback for ALDI

ALDI 7050 North University Dr. Tamarac, FL Store #93 (1/20/17)

Cashier was extremely rude and unprofessional. Yelled at us to take our groceries out of the box we had them in, while waiting in line, she then proceeded to snatch my groceries out of the box I had them in and decided to fling the box over her shoulder and on the floor. I will NEVER shop here again. Store # 93, cashier was Sarah. She should never be a cashier for customers, extremely RUDE and HATEFUL.

ALDI
23 Reviews for ALDI

Have a complaint or review about ALDI?