ALDO Shoes - Aldo Shoes Review

The most Pathetic service experience. I had bought sandals from Aldo which were defective. I had submitted the same for repairs in the month of Jan 17. As per the policy you will get the repaired product back only after 45 days. I approached the outlet at Pheonix Kurla Mumbai after 45 days but there was no response. every time i called they answered saying they will check with the repairs team and give me a call back. However its been 3 months i have not received a single revert from them. Further when i wrote to customer service of Aldo about this, i did not get any reply from their end, I have tried calling the customer service number in India 100 times but they do not answer. This approach is disgusting and i dont think i can ever transact with them again.

Other complaints, reviews, and feedback for ALDO Shoes

ASCHI-97 (12/23/16)

I have hole in my both shoes sole but Aldo store denying to repair or exchange as I wear only 6 month kindly advice what to do further store address sahracenter ,Sharjah UAE

ALDO Shoes
10 Reviews for ALDO Shoes

Have a complaint or review about ALDO Shoes?