Amazon - Kindle 2015 Review

I am writing this review of the Fire Tablet with Alexa 7” display 8 GB. On March 16th 2016 I bought a new Kindle for $53 I am a student and on a limited budget but I used my Kindle for school. On August 2016 the Kindle died, the battery just overheated it was warm to the touch, so I called Amazon and they said they would send me a new one. A few days later the 2nd kindle appeared. On November 29th this kindle overheated and I called amazon again “well…. The warranty has expired (it only lasts for three months) but you can buy another one for $10” and send us your old one. I use my Kindle a lot so I bought a new one for $10. Then on March 14 2016 the 3rd kindle overheated. I called amazon again and they said, sorry but we can’t do anything about it, I asked them what I was supposed to do with a dead kindle and they said well you can sell it back for 5 dollars. When I asked to speak to their supervisor they put me on hold for a while then the supervisor hung up on me. Now, almost exactl

Other complaints, reviews, and feedback for Amazon

Merchant voucher (2/22/17)

Dear Sir/Madam, I have been charged £3.99 for something listed AMZ UK Digital Dwn LUXEMBOURG from my bank account on 02 February 2017. I am finding it extremely difficult to contact Amazon. So please contact me as soon as possible. Best regards My email address is : bachvanhoanguk@hotmail.com My mobile: 07401021909 Thank your very much.

Amazon
147 Reviews for Amazon

Have a complaint or review about Amazon?