Amazon - Login Review

On 1-31-17 I tried to log into my account and it kept telling me my password was incorrect . I changed the password several times and it still said it was incorrect. I asked my mom to sign in and it said the same thing and we reset her password but still said the same . I have been constantly contacting Amazon and they keep telling me I will receive an email from an account specialist within 24 hours . However , it's been 4 days. So I keep calling and they keep telling me they can't , or won't help me. And they won't let me have my account back or my moms . I'm very upset with them. They have stolen over $150 from us now and won't give it back to us.

Other complaints, reviews, and feedback for Amazon

Amazon Prime (1/10/17)

I honestly do not know why I'm getting charged for AmazonPime. If I somehow inadvertanly sighned up, I want to unsubscribe and have normal membership. I have a bill through AAA Visa that I am not paying. Sincerely Patrick Van Auken

Merchant voucher (2/22/17)

Dear Sir/Madam, I have been charged £3.99 for something listed AMZ UK Digital Dwn LUXEMBOURG from my bank account on 02 February 2017. I am finding it extremely difficult to contact Amazon. So please contact me as soon as possible. Best regards My email address is : bachvanhoanguk@hotmail.com My mobile: 07401021909 Thank your very much.

Amazon
146 Reviews for Amazon

Have a complaint or review about Amazon?