American Patriot Service Corp - Assisting in filing a Claim for Veteran's Benefits Review Review

Utilized this group as they indicated they could help get my fathers VA benefits over a year ago. every time we follow-up we are given another date as to when the process should be complete. They claimed to have a 100% success with this. After waiting a year, we contacted the VA directly and they claimed to have only started the case when I contacted the VA three months ago ! So American Patriot took out "financial donation" and did nothing.

Other complaints, reviews, and feedback for American Patriot Service Corp

Assisting in filing a Claim for Veteran's Benefits (9/22/15)

We consulted with this organization through an Assisted Living Community and were told my mother qualified for the benefits from my father death pension benefits. We provided all of my mothers income information along with the documentation requested. After their review we were told we needed to contact their attorney (or an attorney they strongly recommended because the VA was familiar with him and trusted his work) to create the Irrevocable Trusts accounts and several other things we need to provide in order to file a claim. We complied with everything they requested and my mother has been denied three time by the VA and upon these occasions we have been told how we should respond and what to provide but still to no avail. We are no closer to resolving the issues the VA has with my mother's claim. American Patriot is totally unresponsive to my mother claim. Not returning calls or emails. We have been misled and have not received the services they promised to provide.

American Patriot Service Corp
2 Reviews for American Patriot Service Corp

Have a complaint or review about American Patriot Service Corp?