Applebee's - Video game chargers Review

My husband played a game that was on the table and it was not very apparent that there was a $1.99 charge. It should be made more conspicuous. We were at the North Fort Myers Restaurant. Thank you, Angela angrodri000@gmail.com

Other complaints, reviews, and feedback for Applebee's

American Standard Burger, strawberries and yogurt, fries. (3/5/17)

Store: Ionia, MI Products: To-go American Standard Burger To-go Strawberries and yogurt side To-go fries We ordered carside to-go, and the american standard burger did not have bacon or pickles on it, the strawberries and yogurt consisted of maybe 1/4 cup of yogurt and 1 strawberry cut into 3 pieces, and the fries were very few. We expect to get what we pay for and get a reasonable amount of food when we order it. Totally unacceptable. And this is not the first time our food has been so skimpy. I doubt very much that we will ever order from Applebees again.

Watertown, SD Manager Rob (3/18/17)

Rob accused my husband of eating his "first batch of fries" that he never got, then snapped at my mother-in-law when she said she was going to call corporate and complain and he said "I don't care!" That man is horrible at customer service and should find a different line of work.

Applebee's
142 Reviews for Applebee's

Have a complaint or review about Applebee's ?