ApricotSeeds.eu - Apricot Seed ORGANIC Review

The seed arrive ok but just 2 pack of 200 g -each so both = 400 grames. Probable someone there is fucking to much greedy plus the price to high this time ( less on Gramages and High on Prices ) so lets talk now , we are Not the shit Politicians hey ''greedys'' we are the Custmers from over sea , is not fair you guys doing that way , so if you want a ''Clients'' from far a ways be honest at gramages and put the price down like before , i'm a old Client , but if you guys don't promise to be correct and put the price down I 'm seriously have intention that NEVER Again I will shop from you , hope understand if not I will post those on any social media like ''Facebook'' the way you guys is doing buss over Sea , thank's Marck .C . A ''Client '' from W.P. ---COLORADO .

Other complaints, reviews, and feedback for ApricotSeeds.eu

! Lb. Apricot seeds ordered (12/15/15)

It has been 35 days passed the delivery due date to Gennevieve L. Hebert, at 201 County Road 4849, Newark, Texas 76071.I have made a prior request almost a month ago and not gotten any response.

ApricotSeeds.eu
2 Reviews for ApricotSeeds.eu

Have a complaint or review about ApricotSeeds.eu?