Arrow XL - Shed Delivery Review

I ordered a shed from Tesco Direct, I have no issue with Tesco other than they use Arrow XL, who quite frankly are a joke. The order was supposed to be delivered from Wigan. On the first day that it was supposed to be delivered I received a call to say it would not be coming. I missed the call so got an answer machine message followed by 70 minutes on hold to speak to someone. No explanation of the delay but delivery arranged for 3 days later, so far 2 days off work. The shed did not arrive. Again on hold for a long time awaiting answer to be told my address had 'dropped off the system' and the shed wasn't coming but the company agreed to delivery the next day and to email me that morning with a 2 hour slot. By 10 a.m. on that day no email so rang the company. 3rd day off work- no shed - asked supervisor to ring - they didn't. escalated via helpful Tesco but still no date. Cost me 100s in pay. Shocking and I honestly belive was never coming on 3rd day. Incredibly poor.

Other complaints, reviews, and feedback for Arrow XL

Sofa (3/24/17)

Rang arrow xl again and was told by the delivery driver graham he wasn't sure why I had been given a07:00 delivery as by the time they got sorted they left the depot at 8:15ish. Was told by graham he would not sit outside the house for an hour as he wouldn't get back until late and it's costing him money!!! Was expecting a call back from a manager within the hour and when I called back was told the complaint had gone to the wrong department!!!!! Now waiting for another call from graham the delivery driver or arrow xl manager. Still no idea when my sofa will be delivered.

Arrow XL
14 Reviews for Arrow XL

Have a complaint or review about Arrow XL?