Avas Flowers - Floral delivery Review

Flowers not delivered, long waiting time from call center, called three different times and got a different person each time, had to explain over and over the same facts. FRUSTRATING! Spent over one hour on the phone in total. These people don't care about the customer. DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME AND MONEY WITH AVAS FLOWERS!

Other complaints, reviews, and feedback for Avas Flowers

Bouquet of flowers for a special occasion not delivered on the day (1/21/17)

I ordered a "sympathy" bouquet on 1/20/17 for my sister in Maui and paid extra for a card that was supposed to read "To brighten up a miserable day. Love from your "Brudda." Total cost: $101.93. As of noon, 1/21/17, nothing has been delivered, and when I phoned Avas I was put on hold for a long time and then disconnected. When I track the delivery using their link, I get the following: "Your order for [my sister] is scheduled for re-delivery. For further inquiries, please feel free to call us." Catch 22.

flowers (2/10/17)

This company advertises one price and then charges you double. When I call to inquire, I am told that the price quoted on the webpage was a random price for NO PARTICULAR LOCATION. Once you type in your zip code, the cost doubles. In addition, they charge a "handling fee" of 14.95 on top of it. Call a local florist and order direct. I am certain I could get double the arrangement for half the price. Never buy from Avas.

Avas Flowers
59 Reviews for Avas Flowers

Have a complaint or review about Avas Flowers?