Avas Flowers - flowers Review

This company advertises one price and then charges you double. When I call to inquire, I am told that the price quoted on the webpage was a random price for NO PARTICULAR LOCATION. Once you type in your zip code, the cost doubles. In addition, they charge a "handling fee" of 14.95 on top of it. Call a local florist and order direct. I am certain I could get double the arrangement for half the price. Never buy from Avas.

Other complaints, reviews, and feedback for Avas Flowers

Floral delivery (2/9/17)

Flowers not delivered, long waiting time from call center, called three different times and got a different person each time, had to explain over and over the same facts. FRUSTRATING! Spent over one hour on the phone in total. These people don't care about the customer. DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME AND MONEY WITH AVAS FLOWERS!

flowers (2/14/17)

What a DISGRACEFUL company.... I ordered my husband 2 dozen flowers on 2/9/2017 for valentines and our anniversary. I ordered then to be delivered on 2/13/2017 to make sure they got here as i was off work for the day and would be here to get them. The 13th came and went no flowers. I tried calling several times only to get hung up on. I am so disgusted right now i could just cry. I cant believe this company is still in business. TOTAL DISAPPOINTMENT ON MY FIRST ANNIVERSARY. Its now 630 pm on Valentines and still nothing NO flowers and still trying to call and find out anything.

Avas Flowers
59 Reviews for Avas Flowers

Have a complaint or review about Avas Flowers?