Avas Flowers - Flowers Review

Ava's Flowers must be the worst flower company I have ever dealt with. They sent two bouquets of flowers to my sister for her birthday when only one was ordered. Not only that the second lot of flowers arrived two days after her birthday and were dead !! I have been charged for two lots of flowers and half wasted lengthy phone calls from the UK trying to get my refund. They have been totally unhelpful and seem to have a problem understanding English. AVOID AVA'S FLOWERS AT ALL COSTS !

Other complaints, reviews, and feedback for Avas Flowers

Flower arrangement-sympathy (4/2/17)

Worst customer service. The first picture is the arrangement I received. I paid for the premium arrangement 2nd photo- fullest arrangement with largest buds was described. This looks like the standard arrangement. I have emailed, sent them the photo and called 3 times to resolve the issue. Nothing has been done. I've been told "not to worry" -and that they are trying to reach the local florist for the past 6 hours. Also denied the request to speak to a supervisor, a refund for the price difference, or re-delivery of the arrangement. This is for a funeral - not something that could be re-delivered in a couple days. Overall very frustrating experience with poor customer service resolving this issue. I will never order from Ava's again.

Avas Flowers
59 Reviews for Avas Flowers

Have a complaint or review about Avas Flowers?