Avas Flowers - Valentines day ,customer service Review

You guys BLEW it I paid two weeks in advance with guarantied delivery.Not only are my flowers not delivered two days later I cant reach anyone by phone (How convenient) You just lost a long time customer and you can SUCK IT !!!

Other complaints, reviews, and feedback for Avas Flowers

Valentines Day flowers (2/15/17)

I ordered Valentines Day roses with expedited service for my girlfriend. Flowers were not delivered before 1pm and in fact they were never delivered. I received a false text message from Ava's stating they had been delivered when my girlfriend had never received any flowers. The local florist called her later that evening and said they had not been delivered and she could either pick them up herself from the florist or have them delivered on the 15th! Unacceptable. I ordered a week prior and paid the typical Valentines Day markup plus expedited delivery charge to ensure she got them. The least they could do is refund the expedite charge plus a reasonable amount for lack of delivery. However, I have attempted to contact Ava's by phone and email with zero success.

Extremely poor customer service and way overpriced. (2/20/17)

They list as if they are a local florist, they are not. Total rip-off I ordered a birthday bouquet the exact same order FROMYOUFLOWERS.com was $40.48 versus AVAS FLOWERS $77.92. They throw in a $13.95 handling charge, miss deliveries and the customer service is so poor. Don't seem to have a good command of the English langue and understand what you are saying. Called ten times to cancel an order immediately after I placed it such a miserable experience. Number above say it all RIP OFF.

Avas Flowers
54 Reviews for Avas Flowers

Have a complaint or review about Avas Flowers?