Avas Flowers - Valentines Day flowers Review

I ordered Valentines Day roses with expedited service for my girlfriend. Flowers were not delivered before 1pm and in fact they were never delivered. I received a false text message from Ava's stating they had been delivered when my girlfriend had never received any flowers. The local florist called her later that evening and said they had not been delivered and she could either pick them up herself from the florist or have them delivered on the 15th! Unacceptable. I ordered a week prior and paid the typical Valentines Day markup plus expedited delivery charge to ensure she got them. The least they could do is refund the expedite charge plus a reasonable amount for lack of delivery. However, I have attempted to contact Ava's by phone and email with zero success.

Other complaints, reviews, and feedback for Avas Flowers

flowers (2/14/17)

What a DISGRACEFUL company.... I ordered my husband 2 dozen flowers on 2/9/2017 for valentines and our anniversary. I ordered then to be delivered on 2/13/2017 to make sure they got here as i was off work for the day and would be here to get them. The 13th came and went no flowers. I tried calling several times only to get hung up on. I am so disgusted right now i could just cry. I cant believe this company is still in business. TOTAL DISAPPOINTMENT ON MY FIRST ANNIVERSARY. Its now 630 pm on Valentines and still nothing NO flowers and still trying to call and find out anything.

Valentines day ,customer service (2/15/17)

You guys BLEW it I paid two weeks in advance with guarantied delivery.Not only are my flowers not delivered two days later I cant reach anyone by phone (How convenient) You just lost a long time customer and you can SUCK IT !!!

Avas Flowers
54 Reviews for Avas Flowers

Have a complaint or review about Avas Flowers?