Babatel - Customer Service Department Review

This issue has been resolved using GripeO!

We would like to apologize for your experience with Babatel Digital Telecom Inc. We do take our customers very seriously and we value your loyalty and time. After careful review of the employment standards rules & regulations we have deemed it is appropriate for our employees to give customers a better rate if they are Muslim. We do also allow discrimination & harassment towards non Muslims. If you don't feel this is fair, feel free to take matters in to your own hands. Our employees at Babatel are like family. Thank you for being a valued Babatel customer, we wish you the best in all future endeavors.

Other complaints, reviews, and feedback for Babatel

what the heck? this company only favors to muslims (3/18/17)

I have been a Babatel client for 1 month, i noticed my rates to Brazil were sky rocketing through the roof. When i called, they told me that i was on a new customer rate before & now im on the existing customer rates. I was fine with that, but my question was how can i get the new customer rates? The man said "the only way to get the new customer rates is to be a Muslim" WHAT THE HECK? how are these people getting away with this crap? do you guys ask your employees to be Muslims also? or do you only hire people that are willing to tolerate this crap? like what the heck. Some one has to really show these guys whats good and what Canada is all about. Oh and if you haven't already figured it out im not using this service and neither should other people.

what is the reasoning yaar (3/19/17)

hey i am try calling to india but the signal noooo good im soo sadd because i trying to call my daddy because he have canser from smoking too much :(:(:(:(:(:( please fix my telefone please every time i calling to my papa the aunty on the fone say "all sircus beesy" please yaar fix it my telefon.

Babatel
151 Reviews for Babatel

Have a complaint or review about Babatel?