Babatel - Customer Service Department Review

This issue has been resolved using GripeO!

We appreciate your feedback and value your time. Being honest and truthfull we can only say THANK YOU!

Other complaints, reviews, and feedback for Babatel

DO NOT TRUST BABATEL (3/18/17)

Let me start of by saying, DO NOT TRUST BABATEL. I worked for this company for 3 days. It was an absolute nightmare. I was trained to lie to all the customers about the rates. I was told to tell customers a low rate over the phone but then the customer gets charged a higher rate when making a long distance call and when they call back we would just say "the rates change with out notice". Sometimes I was forced to tell the customers that our system is down and I can not tell the rate even though our system wasn't down. This business has taught every employee there to lie to the customers. On weekdays there is only 4 people that work there and after 5:00 pm there is only 1 person there answering all the calls. On weekends there is only 2 people working there answering the calls. If for some odd reason the customer service lines get busy now you know why, don't even bother waiting on the line.

what the heck? this company only favors to muslims (3/18/17)

I have been a Babatel client for 1 month, i noticed my rates to Brazil were sky rocketing through the roof. When i called, they told me that i was on a new customer rate before & now im on the existing customer rates. I was fine with that, but my question was how can i get the new customer rates? The man said "the only way to get the new customer rates is to be a Muslim" WHAT THE HECK? how are these people getting away with this crap? do you guys ask your employees to be Muslims also? or do you only hire people that are willing to tolerate this crap? like what the heck. Some one has to really show these guys whats good and what Canada is all about. Oh and if you haven't already figured it out im not using this service and neither should other people.

Babatel
151 Reviews for Babatel

Have a complaint or review about Babatel?