Babatel - DO NOT TRUST BABATEL Review

Let me start of by saying, DO NOT TRUST BABATEL. I worked for this company for 3 days. It was an absolute nightmare. I was trained to lie to all the customers about the rates. I was told to tell customers a low rate over the phone but then the customer gets charged a higher rate when making a long distance call and when they call back we would just say "the rates change with out notice". Sometimes I was forced to tell the customers that our system is down and I can not tell the rate even though our system wasn't down. This business has taught every employee there to lie to the customers. On weekdays there is only 4 people that work there and after 5:00 pm there is only 1 person there answering all the calls. On weekends there is only 2 people working there answering the calls. If for some odd reason the customer service lines get busy now you know why, don't even bother waiting on the line.

Other complaints, reviews, and feedback for Babatel

Keep up the good work (3/17/17)

Been with the company for a while, has a good price for the homephone with good quality. Recommended to my friends. Thx

Customer Service Department (3/18/17)

We appreciate your feedback and value your time. Being honest and truthfull we can only say THANK YOU!

Babatel
151 Reviews for Babatel

Have a complaint or review about Babatel?