Babatel - what is the reasoning yaar Review

hey i am try calling to india but the signal noooo good im soo sadd because i trying to call my daddy because he have canser from smoking too much :(:(:(:(:(:( please fix my telefone please every time i calling to my papa the aunty on the fone say "all sircus beesy" please yaar fix it my telefon.

Other complaints, reviews, and feedback for Babatel

Customer Service Department (3/18/17)

We would like to apologize for your experience with Babatel Digital Telecom Inc. We do take our customers very seriously and we value your loyalty and time. After careful review of the employment standards rules & regulations we have deemed it is appropriate for our employees to give customers a better rate if they are Muslim. We do also allow discrimination & harassment towards non Muslims. If you don't feel this is fair, feel free to take matters in to your own hands. Our employees at Babatel are like family. Thank you for being a valued Babatel customer, we wish you the best in all future endeavors.

pending lawsuit (3/21/17)

Please be advised, there is currently a pending lawsuit on Babatel . There has been numerous complaints on this company for various different reasons, from employees and customers. It is time we all put a stop to there demonic ways. I am sure you have been aware of Babatel's lack of common sense and hypocritical actions. I just want to advice any one reading this to be very careful when dealing with Babatel, and make sure to record all interactions with them. Furthermore i would like to strongly suggest all customers to not invest any money into this company, for any of there services, due to the fact they will be bankrupt and closing down very soon. Sincerely, Harriet

Babatel
147 Reviews for Babatel

Have a complaint or review about Babatel?