Beauty & Truth - FREE TRIAL ..... COST MONEY .... HALF REFUNDED Review

These people had an advert for 'Free Trial', I applied..... got a pot of cream and tube of eye serum plus two sachets!!! Thought what a brilliant trial!! WRONG.... tucked away on the advert in small print, evidently was something to say they would take money from my account (you had to give them bank details!! should have smelt a rat!) When I checked my bank account, this free trial had cost me £4.95 (postage insurance!) and £78.49 for cream plus £28.71 for the serum, which they would not take back.... There said they would repay the £78.49 cream in two instalments, one before posting and second half once cream had been received... Sent cream back with appropriate return form WITH THEIR RETURN NUMBER etc., emailed them proof of postage (Royal Mail) ..... now they say they have no record of my account... even though they have paid half money into my account..... LESSON TO BE LEARNT ... DO NOT PURCHASE ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY .... THEY DO NOT TELL THE TRUTH AND YOU WILL LOSE MONEY .... I HAVE, DESPITE SENDING THEM SEVERAL EMAILS WITH POSTAGE INFORMATION ETC.

Other complaints, reviews, and feedback for Beauty & Truth

dermagen iq (1/24/17)

only wanted free samples to try tried to cancel both items seems to have failed .i just want my money back plus means to return items at no cost to myself

Garcinia Lean (2/16/17)

I had a detailed private investigation done about these scammers. They pretend to give you free trials but charge your card before the free samples reach you. The company which operates this entire scam is called 'Hardwire Interactive' Company : Hardwire Interactive Owner: 1) Devin Keer devin@hardwireinteractive.com 2) Ben Keer ben@hardwireinteractive.com 3) Brett Nelson Bond bbrett@hardwireinteractive.com 4) joey joey@hardwireinteractive.com Address: Hardwire Interactive 1201 Allied Kajima Building, 12/F, 138 Gloucester Road, Wanchai, HongKong Beware of their other products which are scams as well: Garcinia Lean extreme Erase repair HA DermagenIq RaspKetones NoShred Max TestX Core Annother office in the US operates by the name 'Triangle Media Corp' in San Diego 1350 Columbia Street #303 San Diego, CA 92101 6797 Poco Lago Rancho Santa Fe, CA 92067 Some other business by same owners which operate this…

Beauty & Truth
48 Reviews for Beauty & Truth

Have a complaint or review about Beauty & Truth?