Bon Worth - order #4355 Review

my previous order was lost for over 2 months and I decided to wait it out and finally received it. however, I was told I would get a special discount on my next order. I called in and was given the code GOGO30SHIPEX WHICH WAS 30% OFF AND FREE SHIPPING. WELL, I TRIED TO ORDER ONLINE FOR 2 DAYS AND NEVER GET IT TO GO THROUGH. TODAY I KEPT GET A RECORDING WHEN I CALLED THAT ALL LINES WERE BUSY AND CALL AGAIN. ABOUT NOON I GOT THROUGH AND TOLD THE GIRL MY CODE AND WHY I WAS GIVEN IT AND SHE SAID IT DIDNT EXIST. I WAS GIVEN A 10% DISCOUNT ON MY LARGE ORDER BUT THEY WOULD NOT HONOR THE FREE SHIPPING. WHY DOES ONE PERSON TELL YOU ONE THING AND ANOTHER TELL YOU SOMETHING ELSE? WHY DIDN'T I GET THE 30% OFF AND FREE SHIPPING I WAS PROMISED?

Other complaints, reviews, and feedback for Bon Worth

Gift card (7/14/16)

You issued me a $5.00 gift card and when I tried to use it, was expired it said. And it had just been issued a few days before. Not happy. Frances Blaylock

Bon Worth
3 Reviews for Bon Worth

Have a complaint or review about Bon Worth?