Brayola - Bras Review

This issue is being resolved using GripeO.

Package was damaged. I ordered 3 bras, white, black and nude. I received the black one in the wrong size, the tan one didn't fit right and instead of the white bra, I received a man's T shirt. When I package it up and tried to send it back, the post office said there was no such address. I finally got online and am waiting for a response from the company. I will never again order anything I see on Facebook. It's the second time.

Other complaints, reviews, and feedback for Brayola

Return (3/13/17)

I returned a bra that didn't fit. I received shipping confirmation that Braylon received the item. I have emailed twice asking about my refund and have not gotten any response. I have tried to use their "live chat" multiple times and been told that all operators are busy and they will email me shortly..never received an email. Their customer service is severely lacking!

Maidenform (3/22/17)

All I'm trying to do is get the address for returns. I don't want to print a label. My email is down. I have an address on my receipt. Post office says zip is wrong. Confirm address. Brayola.com returns...530 Secaucus. Rd. Secaucus N.J. 07090.

Brayola
16 Reviews for Brayola

Have a complaint or review about Brayola?